Since 2012, LLC ”Project Management of Construction Contracts” (LLC ”PUSK”) provides integrated management of infrastructure construction projects of any complexity.
LLC ”PUSK” comes with a unique technical expertise for an effective evaluation of infrastructure projects and mechanisms for their implementation:
- performs functions of technical auditing (technical due-diligence);
- exercises financial and technical auditing, as well as financial control over intended use of advance money and technical monitoring of a project within the framework of extended banking support;
- functions as a technical client;
- acts as a representative of an investor/ a lender/ a client;
- exercises construction control;
LLC ”PUSK” has performed consultancy, auditing and technical monitoring of projects in the sphere of construction and reconstruction of transportation facilities (Perm-Berezniki motorway, bypass of the city of Perm, Izhevsk-Sarapul-Kambarka motorway with a bridge crossing across the Kama river nearby the city of Kambarka, 1st stage of construction of the Central Ring Road, M-29 Kavkaz and M-7 Volga motorways), hydraulic structures (Sabetta sea port in Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District), airport infrastructure (2nd stage of reconstruction and development of Khrabrovo Airport, Kaliningrad), social and business buildings (multi-purpose civic centers and complexes in Moscow, Federal Center of kidney transplantation and dialysis of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation), power assets (cable lines and high-voltage lines for facilities of NVAES Novovoronezh Nuclear Power Plant and NVAES-2 Novovoronezh Nuclear Power Plant II, external and main heating supply networks for Yakutskaya GRES-2 condensing power plant, smart distribution network for the Skolkovo Innovation Center).
Company address: Sinopskaya emb., 52A, Saint-Petersburg, 191124, Russia
Phone: +7 (812) 383 17 57